Posts

Saturday, August 9, 2008

The 3 F's: Family, Friends, Fun

"I had a great day!" said Kaitlyn at 9:30 p.m. as we drove the short distance home from Piper's house.  Matthew was contently resting in his car seat as Kaitlyn expressed her opinion of the day.  We spent the afternoon celebrating Jaxson and Taylor's birthday at the Bounce.  Boy, if only all the energy in that building came in a pill...The kids had an awesome time bouncing, climbing, sliding, chasing, and most of all laughing.  Matthew even got some crawl time in.   But the good times didn't stop there, we met Abby and Piper at Erin's house (one of Katie's favorite places)...only to go to McDonald's (another favorite of Kaitlyn's).  How could this day be better?  Well, in Katie's eyes...it couldn't.  She went to a birthday party, ate cake (probably only the icing), bounced, chased, laughed, tickled.  The day couldn't be better.  It ended with both kids fast alseep and I could write this. :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Sounds like so much fun! I found you through Erin's page. Check us out. I really miss you guys and this blog just makes it so much more!